Join local businesses from Herefordshire and around the Marches for the budget briefing.
Hereford Business Solutions Centre in collaboration with the Marches Growth Hub, Herefordshire, invites you to a free budget briefing with lunch on Wednesday 16th March.
Join us for one of the key events of the year where delegates from a range of business sectors will watch the Chancellor’s Budget live at the Centre followed by lunch and then an undoubtedly lively panel discussion where you can hear immediate reaction from industry leaders and professional services specialists. This event offers you the opportunity to network and to find out how the budget will impact on your business as well as joining in with the debate if the mood takes you.
Confirmed panel members on the day include:
· Panel Chair – Richard Morgan, Harrison, Clark, Rickerbys
· Frank Myers MBE – Chair of the Herefordshire Business Board; member of Marches LEP Board; MBC Systems Consultants Ltd; Myers Road Safety Ltd
· Chris Duckett – Duckett’s Chartered Accountants
· David Snow – S&A Group Holdings Ltd
· Andy Williams – Handelsbanken